Boise Airport (BOI)
Airlines and Terminals
(Boise, Idaho - ID, USA)
Although only a domestic hub, Boise Airport (BOI) is an important gateway to Idaho and serves the state's premier facility of its kind. As such, the complex has frequent direct air services to regional airports, as well as to major international hubs such as Chicago and Denver.
Along with the main US carriers, there are also smaller operators which run services to airports of smaller stature as well as several charter airlines.
Boise Airport is compact and modern, with a main hub containing the single terminal's amenities and facilities, with a long concourse branching out from the side. The three-level terminal building has Arrivals on Level 1, Departures on Level 2 and a business center on Level 3.
The three-leveled terminal building caters for all passenger wants and needs, with Arrivals located on Level 1, Departures on Level 2 and conference facilities on Level 3.
- Terminal - serves numerous destinations throughout the US, in particular Denver, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco and Phoenix. Major airlines include Delta, Southwest, United and US Airways.
The following list provides information on the main airlines that serve Boise Airport (BOI).
- Allegiant Air
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (Compass Airlines)
- Delta Connection (SkyWest Airlines)
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
- United Express (GoJet Airlines)
- United Express (SkyWest Airlines)
- US Airways
- Alaska Airlines (Horizon Air)